Friday 4 May 2012

Smiley Friday

I like Fridays, they feel like a coming together of family for the weekend. With this weekend being an extra long one it's an extra smiley Friday.
My FO this week got completed a few days ago. it was a Pickles Tunic for my smallest little girl Holly. It was lovely to knit, came together really quickly and I got to use some buttons from my button stash which I rarely seem to need to reach for with all the socks and shawls I've been knitting recently.

Check out Tami's Amis for more FO.

5 comments:

  1. The tunic is lovely and it really looks like Holly loves it! Isn't that the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday's are good days especially long weekends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet smile! the tunic looks cute on her

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the smile! I think your work is a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's sooo cute! Not just the expression on her face, but the dress as well!

    ReplyDelete