Wednesday 11 April 2012

Beginnings

I think it's about time I started putting something on here, I want to use this space to share my 'Works in Progress' and 'Finished Objects'
  I have a few projects in the pipeline at the moment. I've almost finished the Stitch Sampler Shawl which I started a couple of weeks ago but I have used a little more yarn than the pattern calls for and so I'm waiting for more yarn to arrive.



  I'm also waiting for yarn to arrive so that I can cast on the Stripe Study Shawl for the KnitAlong with Crafts From the Cwtch and Misadventures in Craft, I've got some gorgeous Isel yarn coming and I'm really excited to get started with this.



I am also itching to get started on some socks with some beautiful self striping yarn I bought a while a while ago. I usually use DPNs for socks but want to try these on circs so they're easy to push into my bag when I'm out and about. I'm waiting on some 'sock size' circs to arrive hopefully later today.

  Another thing I have wanted to try for ages is spinning, I have a spindle being made at Sunflower Swifts this week and I have ordered some roving from ebay to have a fiddle around with.
   Lots to keep me busy!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to join in this knit-along too - aren't Veera's shawls just beautiful! But, I've got tooo much else to get done :( I'll have to do it before winter though - I'd love one.

    ReplyDelete